Re: RE: level endurance field

Money can buy a lot of things that's for sure but it sure can't buy true
love and loyalty which is what one gets when they train, ride, condition,
groom, feed, shoe (or have shod), cuddle, coddle, discipline and play with
their OWN horse (I'm sure I missed something there but you get my meaning!).
Money also can't buy brains and I like to think they play a major part in
the partnership and strategy of completing (or maybe even winning!) a ride!
Maggie