Ridecamp Visits the Twinkie Debate

In an effort to come up with my definition of twinkies and to lure Mr. Ivers
back to RC, I have gone back to the archives to relive the salted twinkie
debate.  I tried to keep it in chronological order and include everyone who
participated.  I'm sending a copy to Tom, not only to see if he'll come back,
but to show him what he's been missing.

cya,
Howard

In a message dated 2/15/00 8:02:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,