Infants and toddlers on horses

>Horses are the most dangerous animals on earth.<

Nope.  That would be hippopotamuses.  Why do you think we only ride them in
pelhams, with looooong dressage sticks, and standing martingales?
Ostriches aren't fun either.    Oooooh, and then there's my personal
favourite : the Rinkhals - it's a spitting cobra.   Crocs do their fair
share of damage.   As do lions - most notably to Chinese Tourists and
illegal Mozambican immigrants.

Hmm, what else?   I know!   Steph IF WE DON'T STOP THIS DISCUSSION
IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

Tracey