Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #1636

In a message dated 10/16/2000 6:12:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< Okay ridecampers, I have a serious question here ...what is your
 preferred way of containing water at a check? >>

Tina, I expect you have seen my setup but for others I have ...2 Big Muck
Buckets (blue  $5 at Wally World)...10 liguid detergent jugs..Free after
emptying...I saddle rack.( ride award)..sponges , scoop, and scrapper in l
muck bucket.(Most acquired when cleaning up after others at earlier Vet
Checks. )
If all checks are in camp where I can go back to trailer , this is it.
Otherwise I add food hay lytes etc. But you only asked about water...Right???
Also have 2 6 gallon jugs that I fill for refilling if it is an exceptionally
hot day

Susan K