Quicksilver

	I wanted to say a quick thanks to RM of this ride and all the
Quicksilver riders who helped out.  For my first ride, it really was
quite wonderful.  Everyone I encountered was very willing to answer the
questions I had and often helped me understand the bigger picture at
work.
	Pagan and I survived quick nicely, and I learned heaps on our 50
miles.  There's nothing quite like having someone race past you the last 2
miles to a vet check only to find that their out time is a minute after
yours.  Plus, by mile 30 Pagan realized that he really did not need to
catch each horse.  Hopefully, we'll figure that out a little wee bit
earlier in our next ride.

Leah
& Pagan

(planning on Lake Oroville and focusing on one thing: being steady!)