Re: RC: Hungry Buzzard 60

In a message dated 10/16/00 12:50:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tina@autoairbagcovers.com writes:

<< Ummm, there was pizza, beer, and great fun at the awards - how's
 that for an official report :) And Nina Gibson had her cat with her
 which I thought was a real hoot - I can't wait till all ride fliers have
 some statement like "All cats MUST be on leash - will be strictly
 enforced" :)) >>

Hey!  He was on a leash most of the weekend, it was one of Lawton Johnston's
ribbon.  And he would actually lead, occasionally, if that was the direction
he wanted to head.  (I have been doing some round pen training on him).  And
thanks bunches Tina, I had my out by saying the ride flyers just say dogs!  I
doubt that people will be jumping on the kitty bandwagon, kind of hope not,
Thomas enjoys all the attention.
  We were lucky to have several bet students from Auburn come, and one horse
had to be treated so they got to observe/help.  I think they had a good time,
saw several times where they were grouped around Dr.'s Marcella and Barnett
listening for all they were worth.  I think we may have hooked several, might
have had something to do with the keg and pizza after the ride!
  Nina and Thomas (the geriatric endurance cat)