Re: YES! Finally something to get my husband on a horse!

.  Now my hubby is a health-and-fitness nut, and is always getting after me
for not excersizing SO I told him that if HE would learn to ride well enough
to compete in a ride&tie, I would train for one too (I can ride, it's the
joggin part I need training for)... and he fell for it!  Just needed to tap
into that male competitiveness!  I wonder how long it will take him to
realize that we'll ALSO need a horse for this endeavor (evil grin!).  Of
course now I need to start jogging...

I am 40 plus and still really want to do a ride and tie!!  That is one of my
goals next year-even if it is a short one, I just want to finish one!  The
jogging is good, but I don't think you need to worry overly much-I hear some
folks just jog and walk......you will probably never win as there are world
class runners!  But, certainly possible to finish!

Karen