rug burns just above the knee

HELP again! I ride in a Kurfurst endurance, and sometimes a Wintec Australian style saddle.  got another bad rug burn on inside thigh, just above the knee from the Wintec last week.  I'm looking at possibly investing in a saddle cover, fender cover (Trail's End), or better suggestion.  Saddle covers seem too bulky, but I'm open to suggestion.  Anyone have a full cover they'd like to sell? Thanks, Randi in Florida