Unloading solved

Just want everyone who emailed me about my unloading problem that, yes, with
time my nitwit boy genius has learned to lower his head.  I just loaded him
today and low and behold, I see him back out SLOWLY!! and duck his head down
as he brought his front legs down.  I'd like to take credit but, he seemed to
have figured it out for himself.       Let's hear it for the learning curve!
thanks everyone.
Paula and the Rocster (anything for a game)