Free and Easy Saddles in Mendocino, CA until Wednesday

Les and Angetta Sparks of Free and Easy Saddle Co. from England are
visiting me at Ricochet Ridge Ranch this weekend, giving saddle fitting
demonstrations daily, leaving early Wednesday morning.   They have even
been able to fit my foster daughter, Fuchsia's, extremely sway backed
endurance horse.....which was an extraordinary accomplishment!   I won't
try to explain their design/techniques, as their excellent web page does
such a good job, but if anyone wants to run over here in the next day or
two, I'm happy to provide horses of various shapes/sizes for demo purposes,
if you can't bring your own critter.  Please email or phone my home at
707-964-9669 to let them know what day/time you'll be coming.  All three of
the saddles they brought with them have been sold, (although they remain
here to try out for the next three days) but we're ordering another
shipment shortly.

By the way, June Petersen from Australia is here, if any of her
international competitor friends want to send her an email hello.  She's
just hooked up a computer at home, and has been learning how to use the net
while visiting me.  (And was interested in all the veterinary and
conditioning topic "articles" I've saved from ridecamp over the years.)

Lari

Lari Shea			 	http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch   	 	707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One	707-964-9669 office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437 	 	707-964-9669 fax
	Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
      	     with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                  International Riding Vacations
  Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses for sale
                       At stud:  RRR Russia