barn cleaning

some kind of mask would be very usefull! that amonia smell can knock you
out! esp if you had to clean up after stallions!!! YUCK!!However most
stallions I had to clean up after at least they were neat about it! Right in
the middle! Chickens can be the worst yet! had a nieghbor that used chicken
droppings to fertilize his yard.. needless to say I was rather anxious to
put some lime on it! (evil grin!)
carla (dead tired forced to work five 17 hour consecutive days ugh..)
ansata (I didn't get to go to the parade today. <sniff>)
Haley (yeah we know it was a Shocking turn of events..hee hee hee)
Rob (I swear I will be selling pizzas in my dreams tonight)