The Beauty of Endurance - a refresher course on why we are here

What a great message, Kathie.
[Kathy Biven, guest, posted 10/14/00: "I've been reading the postings for 3
days now and I have to say I'm a little disappointed.  Postings seem to be
on the negative side... attacking...  I was expecting news & info on our
sport. Stories of experiences, a place to ask questions and get answers.
Civil debates..."

I hope the offensive posters will read your message and take it to heart.
All the garbage on Ridecamp has become a real nuisance in my opinion, but I
think that the offenders actually enjoy the conflict.  One person actually
seems to take pride in her acidic tone.  I'd like to whack her with a big
stick.  I wish the offenders would go somewhere else or at least take their
fighting off-line.  There was a time when the list was full of  good stuff.

Picking through the crap and hatin' it,
Hopeful of the occasional gem,
Tina Rushing  tinarushing@coastside.net
El Granada, CA