Re. Bloodlines

Sarah Seward drive@nccn.net
Bob, I believe that you missed Beth's point, which I took to be
more about the convolutions of what 'title" we give to certain
horses and their bloodlines. (Egypt, Polish, Russian, etc.)
Right now, I believe that there is a large resurgence in the
popularity of AMERICAN breeding. People call it CMK, after some
of the early Importers, Kellog and Maynard, (if I've got that
right,) and then the C for Crabbet, which is English, but a
major source of a lot of the early American bloodlines. Many of
us think that MOST of the best genetics have been over here in
the US for a long time.
Happy trails!