Teams

In a message dated 10/13/2000 7:37:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< You'll have to ask someone else about
 the point system...how they were calculated..etc...It was fun! >>
The point system is pretty simple except when calculating the points for top
ten standing. We have a formula in our PNER hand book. If you contact Jerry
Pulju at
jerbon@proaxis.com  he will give you all of the official rules according to
PNER.

My team is called the BOOBS on HOOVES. I have been the team captain for the
last couple of years. We are not a competitive team but have a full roster.
We charge dues that pays for the team horse food at the rides we attend. We
organize crew for our riders and best of all we always get together and pot
luck after the ride. We have our own logo printed on our shirts and have a
great year end party with individual fun gifts for the team members. It does
take a lot of organization if you take it seriously. Someone has to be in
charge of the team e-lites, pro-bi and beet pulp and the like. Someone has to
report the ride standing to PNER after each ride and someone has to handle
the $$. We have our own newsletter along with 2 of our affiliate teams, Men
in Tights and Fish Creek Endurance team. Last I looked there were 18 teams
posting points to PNER with points ranging from 8900 the top team to 300 at
bottom. For me, the team is just plain a lot of fun. Hope this helps and good
luck.
Marilyn Wells
realty10@aol.com