Re: RC: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

OK, no more dirty remarks about L.D. not being real ENDURANCE. I ride L.D.
because I like the distance. I can enjoy the ride, see the scenery, camp with
my horse and friends, and isn't that what it's all about, having fun. I am
greatful that there is a limited distance program because I competed in
Competative Trail and it just wasn't my cup of tea. So thank you A.E.R.C. for
the limited distance program and lets just quit all the griping because there
is really nothing to gripe about. Everyone is an individual  and has the
right to compete in whatever distance they choose and whatever reason without
being chastized.