LD Miles

When I was Chairperson of the AERC LD Committee I proposed to the Board
that rider and horse lifetime career LD mileage be combined with other
distances completed. The Board rejected the proposal.
The LD Committee based the recommendation on letters and comments that
we received while conducted the National LD Survey. AERC members asked
the LD committee specifically for lifetime mileage to be combined. They
did not ask for LD mileage to count toward awards other than LD
awards.This concept is not new.If you really want it changed you are
going to need to let the AERC Board of Directors know that you want it
changed and make it LOUD and CLEAR.
Sue Grahl