Echstrordinary - why no full-body picture:

This is a bit off the endurance topic but the
questions as to why the ad for this horse does
not show a full body shot hits on one of my pet
peeves: why can't people provide the basic info
in horse ads?  I have been horse-hunting for
awhile now and can't tell you how frustrating it
is when basic info is missing.  Some ads are so
deficient that they might just as well say "horse
for sale." and give phone number!  It is time-
consuming to horse-shop: help propspective buyers
out by providing all the basic data!
So here's what I consider the bare minimum info
in a horse ad:

1.  Sex
2.  Age
3.  Height (or expected hewight at maturity or at
least the heights of both parents.).  This is a
biggie with me: at 5'10" I just don't fit on a
14" horse!  Adveritizers of Arabians are
especially bad about not listing the height - why
is that?

4.  location (at least the state):  living in VA
and not having megabucks, I am not going to
pursue a horse location in Gnome, Alaska!
5.  What horse is/has been being used for.
6.  Any major issues limiting usefulness.
7.  If you are going to include a photo and are
limited to just one, PLEASE make it a side-view,
standing full-body shot.  Shots of the face of a
horse, the horse going over a jump, etc just
don't give me a good idea of the horses
conformation.
8.  Last but not least, the asking price.
Usually if an ad does not have a price I assume
it costs too much.  Why make me call or email you
just to find out the price - it's a waste of both
our time!

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag