Need advice on mares leg

Okay ridercampers, I need help!  I have a mare that has something very odd
with her hind leg.  At the top of the cannon, there is a pea size bump (feels
kind of like a pea is right under the skin) on the back side of her cannon,
(up very high, a little below her stifle).  It feels like it could be on her
flexor, but I am unsure  She also has a smaller one on the outside of her
ankle.  Her leg does have a little swelling but I don't know if it from this
or if it is from her constant kicking at other horses (she is not penned with
any other horses, she goes up to the fence and tries to kick them through the
fence).   The higher up bump didn't show up until after a recent LD ride.
She seems sound, I just am very worried what it could be.  Have any of you
had this on your horse??  Am I worrying about nothing??  Thank you so much
for your help!

Johnna Robb
Flagstaff, AZ
SeeUN100@cs.com
"He who is impatient waits twice." -- Mack McGinnis "