I am a member but couldn't figure which place to click on

Sandy Rovane buytheline@softcom.net
I am looking for Becjy Glasers E-mail or phone #.  The AREA listing is incorrect.  Can you post by X-P ticket for sale again.  Orginal price was $2600.  Thanks.  You are probably at the Grand Canyon. Lucky you.  If you were who one.  Was Calina there and was she riding?  I washer sponser for the last two years.