Explain note on bloodlines

Sarah Seward drive@nccn.net
When I posted my note on endurance breeding, it was a specific
reference to the bloodlines mentioned at the Sacramento sale.
Any names that I mentioned there were just names that I was
responding to in the original message, not ones that I have
particularly strong opinions about.
I believe that to ignore the importance of bloodlines in
endurance horses is ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned, the
easiest rule of thumb is that the older imports are the best.
Like CMK breeding, which can confuse you because if the horses
were imported early, like before WW2, CMK generaly overlaps
with lines that some people call Egyptian or even Polish.
 There is a wealth of knowledge on the subject, and it's
fascinating! On the other hand I feel like a bore so...later!