training cats using Roundpen tech.

Was coming home the other day and who awaits me but the neighbors cat? MILO!
good old Milo. Milo is the yellow tabby at my next door neighbors house.
Reminds me of Morris the cat. Course I trained Milo to come Yess sirree!
Milo comes to the sound of a Mitsubishi Montero Sport or A Dodge Ram. How
long did it take? minutes I tell ya! let me tell you how it happened. Milo
just decided to come visiting, right after we moved in. I guess the dog food
on the porch he may have sniffed out. But anywho..I was missing my cats
Socks and Smitty who stayed in Alabama with some freinds who "adopted" them.
I would say they liked them better than us. I guess my Sam's choice food
wasn't good enough \=0I. Soooo I imediately sat down on my porch after a
long day and sat there petting the cat. I asked Milo "how'd he know I needed
a kitty in my life." no Answer just sheer contentment of haveing a back
rubbed. I sat there for several minutes loving on him and sure enough next
nite here he comes. Now mind you it takes timing to this Technique! You have
to be persistant. You have to be on time. You have to know when to say when.
I have managed to sit with him for at least an hour petting him and loving
on him. Shoot for the first few days He had me for 5 to ten minutes at a
time! The other day Dead tired I bet he layed on my chest for nearly 30
minutes. Now we feed him good food! you know the Canned stuff! he even has
me trained to slightly warm it up in the microwave. Yep It took me a while
to train him all right. Whups gotta go it is time for the 1 am story book
hour.  Milo keeps hours like us.. he sleeps during the Am and works on
killing off those field mice, lizzards, snakes, and grass hoppers during the
day. Coming Milo let me warm up your Fancy Feast..  Hang on there a second
sweety fluffy poo... I have you a nice warm towel to lay in!! sugar
darling...isy boo boo.
Really he is well trained!
Carla (I am such a wonderful round pen trainer.. Really!)
Ansata (Mom you are sucha sucker.)
Haley (WHere the heck is my ear scratcher??????)
Rob (oh noooo... i forgot to give haley her nightly ear scratching!)
Dee & Hershey ( no mom you must put 1/3 cup of water with our kibble not
1/2!)
Milo...( I am waiting........)