Re: RC: Re: Lewis Family Response

Good for you Cliff.  I have an idea I was going to send to you and Kathy to
pass on to Tom.  Maybe you could have Tom promise to raise his son the way
the RC people think he should and in turn they could pay his expenses and his
college tuition.  On the other hand, he would probably grow up hating life.
Your post reminded me a lot of the old Endurance Digest articles.  I still
have all the copies.  I wish I did not have to cancel Comstock.  I would have
loved to see this.  Say hello to Tom for me.........Maryben