Re: Re: Cold weather/warm boots

If you all REALLY want to be warm, let me know.  I am a distributor
for Nikken and they have far-infrared long johns, gloves, socks,
vests, horse blankets, people blankets, and magnets and stuff too.
Far-infrared is a NASA technology that Nikken holds the patent on
where they fuse microscopic ceramic fibers in fabric that both radiate
body heat back at you or dissipate it....actually can regulate your
temp.  Amazing stuff....I'm warmer now than I've ever been in my life.
:o)
Shannon

> Neoprene socks....can be had at Wal-Mart in the hunting
section...Happy