Equine Massage Therapy

Jessica M. Moore Beachblazer1@aol.com
Just wanted to announce to those of you in the Southeastern U.S. (Southern SC, east coast of GA, and northern FL in particular) the opening of TOUCH & GO EQUINE SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY.  I am certified through Equissage and serve all disciplines and breeds.  My rates are reasonable and I will travel.  Hopefully I'll meet some of you riders and horses at upcoming events!  Thanks and happy riding!