Spook-Run IAHA photographer

Hi All,
I am going to be at Spook Run IAHA ride this weekend as the photographer.
For those of you who don't know me, I have been shooting the southeast region
for years. I will be offering to do portraits,conformation, dogs, you and
your horse, etc. photos Friday afternoon before/during vet in. I offer two
ways to do these. You can either just have one or two done, and purchase them
on the day of the ride at $7.00 each for a 4X6, or I can shoot a whole roll
of 24 and you can take the film to your own lab later for processing. This is
very popular, and I have never had a dissatisfied customer with them...The
charge for the roll is $25. (I have to shoot your whole roll the day before
the ride, as I need both cameras for trail photos the following day)
If you think you are interested in this, please e-mail me back by Thursday
with a good time, and I will put you on the sign up sheet. I will be bringing
a portfolio with me so you can see the type of work I do.
Thanks, and see you at Spook-Run,
Becky Siler