Re: World's Youngest Rider & Comstock

At 09:26 PM 10/10/00, Linda wrote:
>I say again.  He is a very lucky person.  It was an incredible risk with a
>precious baby.

In their judgement it was not an incredible risk.  For some people it might
be.  Maybe I wouldn't do it - but then I don't have the incredible level of
skills and experience with horses and that particular trail that the Lewis
family has, either.  It is an incredible risk to do many things in this
world if you aren't prepared, endurance riding is a risk for rider and
horse if you aren't prepared - but skill and experience changes
everything.  I don't think luck had a lot to do with Cliffy's safe and
happy finish.  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html