From: Lif Strand
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 7:50 PM
Subject: RC: World's Youngest Rider & Comstock

At 06:54 PM 10/10/00, Linda Hedgpeth wrote:
I think that a well-mounted adult could ride down this trail carefully and safely. There are probably locals that ride it all the time.

Um.  They *did* ride down the trail carefully and safely.  They *are* locals - this might have been the 99th time they've done that particular trail, too.

            Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
          Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html