Re: RC: Fwd: Chang of topic per Steph

According to my 1995 rulebook rule 1.4.6 says:

"Limited Distance competitors must be offered a seperate and specific
briefing on the special features and requirements of Limited Distance
rides."

In the Central Region this is also the Q & A period for everyone who has
questions. Unless this rule has been dropped somewhere along the way, ride
managers who don't have a LD meeting are in violation. "Why" is a good
question they should answer.....Personally, I could never remember half what
I planned to say at ride meetings, so maybe just a polite reminder would
help?
Nancy Mitts

>From: WintersDwbob@aol.com
>To: ridecamp@endurance.net
>Subject: RC:  Fwd: Chang of topic per Steph
>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:54:04 EDT

Okay Steph you asked for it!! Why don't RM have mandatory LD meetings??
Now
some do Lynne Glazer, for sure and others I can't name at the moment.
But
most of the rides I have done on the West coast (18 since Dec 1)  do not
have
LD meetilngs.  Now i have finally got it down.  Criteria   vetin/vet out
that kind of stuff, but I still go off course!!!!  But there are
newbies,
first time riders   change of disciplines   folks still need your pearls
of
wisdom