Re: RC: Re: Toddlers

OK I don't know Cliffy, the family, the ride... I just feel like adding
one comment here to answer all these replies about personal freedom...
big government....
I see a BIG hulabaloo about ADULTS who refuse to wear helmets. This
group thinks nothing of going on for days about how it is the duty of
every adult to act in a responsible way and the majority of VERBAL
members of this group apparently believes that means wearing a helmet.
Now I see some who feel that having a 3 year old on a potentially
dangerous ride (I just read a post from Linda Hedgpeth describing a
dicey descent where most of the other riders led their horse down on
foot) with a horse who could lose his footing or get spooked, is seen by
some as irresponsible on the part of the parents and the same people who
are demanding that people wear helmets are crying out for personal
freedom. No use flaming me-- I'm not siding with either side. Just an
observation.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov