Re: RC: ti

In a message dated 10/7/00 7:41:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TddWil@aol.com
writes:

<< is Tom sick or just out of the country? >>

I'm afraid we've most likely lost Mr. Ivers.  I talked with him the other day
(bet you're surprised he converses with this dumb redneck who failed science
in school) and he seemed concerned about how much time he has left in life
and didn't want to waste any of it with frivolous conversation about non
horse related nonsense.

I don't know if we can bring him back but an email or two might not hurt
anything.  Heidi might be doing backflips at hearing this, I'm not sure, but
then again, she might miss the heavy discourse she and Tom could get into
here.

People come and go on Ridecamp, it's part of the evolution of the site and it
shouldn't live or die with one person leaving (or staying as is my case.
haha).  But I do miss the old fart.

cya,
Howard