Re: "teams"

ÿþ<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=unicode" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV>Hey,</DIV> <DIV>Anybody out there have a minute to think about my earlier post today?&nbsp; Have had some other people ask me to share what I learn but so far we have been sort of in a rut whether Cliffy Lewis belongs on a horse, on an endurance rider or not and no one cares about teams...in case you skipped over it to get to the juicier stuff, I'll include it again so it's fresh in your mind and you don't have to look through your "delete" folder...Please????????</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>Hi folks....something I have been chewing on for awhile and thought maybe someone would elaborate more for me.&nbsp; After the WEC we talked a lot about "team" riding and some regions have year end awards for teams.&nbsp; This concept intrigues me and I would like to know how I might implement something like that at the local level.&nbsp; How does one calculate "points"?&nbsp; I bet I could convince some ride managers to include a "team" type of award in their ride if I agreed to sponsor the award. But I need to have something concrete to propose that could lead to a year end award eventually.&nbsp; There are a lot of riders out there who ride together anyway just for completion...how fun it would be to do so as a "team".&nbsp; Might be another way to encourage sponsors and juniors...they could team up with other sponsors and juniors.&nbsp; I don't know...just some thoughts and ideas that have been swirling around in my head trying to find some place to land.&nbsp; Can anyone offer me ideas, have a list of rules or scoring systems or something they can share with me?&nbsp; I appreciate it.</DIV> <DIV>Maggie</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>