Re: RC: Forgot one point Re Sac sale

At 03:28 PM 10/10/00, Sarah wrote:
>Cory Soltau, while well known for his halter Arabs, I understand that Cory
>has also been breeding endurance athletes for many years ...... I believe
>that Joy Pritchard, who also had horses at the sale
>does the same.

Yup.  True.  Cory of course also rides endurance (has done Tevis a bunch of
times) - I don't know about Joy.  They believe in horses that can work as
well as look pretty, and they both do a great job of breeding those kind of
horses. Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html