Re: RC: Re: Re: RE: worlds youngest rider

In a message dated 10/10/00 7:57:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<<
 << I HAVE seen situations where the
  kids seems to be bullied into riding......
  seems a general rule would be a idea, just as other AERC rules. >> >>
Never mind that issue - what of the plain old down hoem lack of common sense.
Horses are unpredictable at best - they trip, they spook, they can hurt a
rider with no intention of doing so. THAT is the issue to me. My 15 year old
LOVES driving my truck but I won't let her TOUCH the trailer - just too many
variables for her experience level.sigh!