looking for a job

anonamous loves2rideendurance.net
I was wandering if there were any endurance farms/ranches that were looking to hire someone to work for them full time. I am an experienced endurance rider and have also done an internship at my local large animal clinic,and will be graduating from High School in may of 2001. I have been around and taken care of horses all my life and would like to pursue a carear dealing with horses.