Re: RC: worlds youngest rider

Hi Beth
I have to admit, I was a little guilty of that in that I assumed that
because I lived and breathed horses when I was young, my kids would,
too. well, they did initially, but then my son got hooked on computers.
I was afraid he'd go forever into the fantasy world of EverDark (like
Dungeons and Dragons only cyberspace) so I use to push him to go outside
and ride. He rebelled (and rightfully so). It's taken him years to
really enjoy riding again. And he is now studying to be a computer
engineer. The best of intentions.... something all of us concerned
parents have to avoid, and yet...
Bette