Re: WAS Marv : get over it! - NOW "ti-isms"

I'd rather not see any fighting at all on this list...that is not its
purpose and defeats Steph's intentions for education.  I have learned more
about endurance on this forum than in any other medium.  I have also learned
more than I care to know about how to hurt others with words...I have done
my share of flaming and being flamed.  I have been here nearly 3 years and I
have made a lot of friends I may never meet and many I have had the pleasure
of meeting.  I try to avoid hurting people or making them feel unwelcome
(please notice I used smiley faces in my post!).  I don't want to lose any
Ridecampers who have the potential to educate, inform and share their
endurance experiences whether it's in training, riding, feeding,
conditioning, competing, etc. or whether or not they get along with each
other!  Therefore I have gotten very adept at using my delete button.  Call
it survival... it's a necessary skill!  Oh, that and developing a thick
skin.  :)
Maggie