Lake Oroville Vista Endurance Ride 25/50

Kathy Papa pcpapa@jps.net
We have been working hard to make the course better this year by taking out some of the steep climbs in the middle section in the private property. The owner in there is building a horse camp that you will be riding past and he has made a bunch of roads for us to ride on.
We have reversed the course so you will start where you finished last year and you will have a short climb right away. This allows you to finish on the same side as basecamp. It also breaks up the dam climbs, one in the first 7 miles and the other at 7 miles from the finish. Please consider joining us on Nov 3rd for the ride on the 4th. It is a great ride!