SS contact info update

gerri rini grini@infinet.com
The was a slight error in Jills message regarding the web site address of First Choice Sports Saddle. The correct address is www.sportsaddle.com.   Jill, thanks just the same!

The difference is that the word saddle was plural not singular in the address and will not connect to the site spelled that way.

I have not heard much about the SS lately and would welcome any feedback on your experiences with them, both good and bad Be
honest but not unkind. Their popularity is still growing by leaps and bounds. I have many happy customers.

Thanks,
Gerri Rini