Is the Bonder the Boogie-man? ~ My final word on the matter.

> >I'm also beginning to see why this list has less traffic than one would
> expect to see from a list this size.  If my list had even a smidgen of the
> antagonism and blatant disrespect some of you show, I'd shut it down so
> quick folks would think my host blew up.>
>
> This isn't a pissing contest, Marv, don't try and make it one!
>
> And I am still waiting for a response to MY private posts to you.  Or do you
> only respond to people who agree with you, without question?  I am trying to
> remain open-minded about your product, but it is difficult when you appear
> incapable of answering simple questions.
>
> As for respect, where I come from, it's earned.

Oh, I see.  It's the old constructive-destructive criticism
scenario at play here.  If you're doing it suddenly it's
constructive.

Say what you want, but your "questions" for the most part have
been confrontational and your "rebuttals" have been dismissive
pronouncements.  I must say, that you have at least gone beyond
cryptic one liners and hit and run sniping.

You tell me you are trying to remain open-minded about my "product"
and that I refuse to answer simple questions.  First off, you are
in the queue behind ANYONE who *is* seeking help (whether they accept
what I say or not as long as they are seeking) and there are a
lot of them.  I shouldn't even be taking time away from them to
address this respect issue that seems to have stifled a free flow of
information on this list.

Secondly, your "questions" indicate to me that you have not given
my site, where I address many, if not all, of your "questions", the
most cursory of examination.  Instead, it is easier for you to
suggest in a public forum that I'm evading having to demonstrate
that I cannot stand up to scrutiny by not re-inventing the wheel
in a timely fashion.

I know this sounds like I'm mad as hell.  And you won't believe me
when I say I'm not.  Those who have seen me around the Internet
certainly know I am no stranger to the treatment contrarians get
and I have received much worse than this and still slept.

The only reason I'm even addressing this tripe to the point I am is
in hopes that some of you (according to some very nice people I've
heard from about this matter) might realize that you are denying
many of those the opportunity to experience the full value of this
resource.

This is the last of my posts regarding any animosity or similar
discourtesies to me, either real or imagined.  I reserve the right
to point these slights out when I observe them aimed at others.

If you want to learn and teach, do that, dump the other crap.

Marv "You can't stroll through PetSmart grassy
areas without stepping in something." Walker
--
Upcoming 2000 Clinics
Madison (Atlanta) GA Oct 14-15, 2000