beet pulp and rice bran OT

Well, my 21yr. old Arab seems to be having trouble keeping some weight
on, we've just moved to Missouri this summer, he had pasture and was
doing well but when we went to hay as the pasture was depleted, I'd
noticed his weight wasn't as good as I like, he's always been an easy
keeper.  Had the equine dentist out to float his teeth, he was over due
by six months, I'm usually prompt, he has good teeth.  The quality of
hay isn't as it was in south Texas, I miss the coastal and the alfalfa
from New Mexico.  If anyone knows of any really good hay here in south
central Missouri, please let me know.  So I'm going to start looking for
some beet pulp and stabalized rice bran.  I haven't fed beet pulp in a
while, can anyone tell what to get and what not to get?  Seems I don't
want the kind with molasses, is that right? Any brand names that can be
recommended?  I'll check with the feed store here, unfortunately, they
don't carry alot of stuff.  Thanks.  Debby