Is it sweat or stinky pads?

The Riding Gods were trying hard to keep me from riding today by having bad
employee issues.Dealing with upset customers and a large order (I am not
complaining on that issue! =0D ) But We did get to ride and of course I
finally got hubby to try spandex.. Oh what a cutie with booty!!
However Ann and Haley have this funky sour smelling sweat! Ugh I can't get
it off my hands! I didn't hose off as usuall because it may be a bit chilly
tonight. I brushed the pads out and they are line dried after each use. The
sweat was not a hard lather just some around under the legs and around the
pad and girth but the smell was very sour like a nasty dish rag. I mean I
know it has a salty smell but this was sour. I remember TI talking about
sweat and the info you can get from color so If anyone can tell me about
sweaty smells I would love to read it. I just recently added a section of
pasture on that is like the other same grasses just more of it. I feed Tiz
Wiz about every other day not a lot of it. They are fat enough. nothing out
of the ordinary.. Could be just me but whew the smell was putrid! ugh I have
washed my hands about 20 times and I still smell it.
I have some good news!! I got to Gallop haley!! We really rippped the trail
up to!! I was sooo psyched!!! I got to go fast!!! It has been forever since
I got to go fast!!!! Rob let me take her for a few min while he held Ansata
and we flew!!! But ann is the one I am afraid of but still I am soooo
happy!!!!!! Yeee hawwwww a breakthru.. now back to the sweat issue!
Carla (PEWWWW)
Ansata (horsey perfume!)
Haley (coool ride mom I loved it! Mom and me got to jet a few times!!)
Rob (I am the one with the cute booty!)