Equi-Pak

I just read the ad for this product in the Endurance News received today and
I would like to know if anyone has any experience with it they would like to
share.  I ride a quarter horse with shoes but our trails are mostly logging
roads - gravelled.  So, we almost never have a chance to trot for any
distance.  I thought about pads but I would have to pad all four feet and I
was wondering if this product could help.  Thanks.

Kathleen and "Danny" (the qh with attitude)