tripping

about the feed lot, I became very active politically a few years back in
that regard.  I even had a letter printed in the LA times. Seems that a few
folks thought it was "cultural rights". A law did pass, however, I have a
friend in Sunland that tells me there are still Charro rodeos going on in
her area, with a lot of abuses. We also know that cock fighting is illegal,
but if the fence is high enough, and the neighbors hate the cops.....Beth