Sportsmanship/continuing on

Well, just so you all know how this particular story turned
out, someone on RC forwarded my original post on to the
person I was speaking of. She e-mailed me and apologized if
she seemed rude or pushy, explained her side, listened to
my side and said she would have probably felt the same way
should the roles be reversed. I accepted her apology and
offered a beer/pop or one of my wicked Kamakaze's that I
"occasionally" make after the ride on Sat. night. (That's a
whole 'nother story!!!) So it turned out well, and even if
we never become friends, at least it was all brought out in
the open and there are no hard feelings. I have noticed
(having friends who can sometimes be "rude") that they
usually don't notice that they do this and when it is
pointed out, are surprised that others took this behaviour
the wrong way and tend to try to be more considerate in the
future. So, all's well that end's well!

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~