for sale

Ok gang...another crosspost...don't stone me...I'm done for the day.
;o)  This is also a little offtopic....OUCH...that hurt...that rock
was big!  It is sorta related to horses because I need to sell this
thing to have more SADDLE money and all of you who have retail horsey
businesses can use this to take internet/phone orders! LOL

For Sale.....

VeriFone Tranz 460 Credit Card Machine
w/ Pin Pad and built-in printer
This thing was only used for a month or two before I closed my
grooming salon.  It is top of the line!  Great product.  Contact me
offlist for price (it's cheap) and photo.

Shannon