Re: RC: Re: Assertions and other assertions about spooking.

In a message dated 10/2/00 9:22:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bandc@teknett.com writes:

<< TRUST DOEN'T WORK THIS WAY!!! You initially have trust ...then you're going
 to scare him to death proving you're going to gain it back...I don't think
 so!!!...Cora >>

Poor Marv.  I don't think he knew what he was getting into when he starting
posting on ridecamp.  I swear, if John Lyons or Monty Roberts started posting
here, someone on RC would rippppp them a new one.  It just cracks me up and
is why I keep coming back.

Another two weeks on RC and I think Marv will be tearing down his roundpen
and having his horse lead him to the nearest endurance ride where he can find
out what bonding is really all about.

cya,
Howard