Re: RC: Had a good endurance ride

In a message dated 10/3/2000 1:46:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<<  The
 rider from farthest away was from Colorado.  Came to check out the site 2001
 AERC National Ride.  She wore a full body suit not just riding tights.  I
 know I'm married but I not blind.  She was all there.  I was the in-timer at
 the vet check> >>

I wasn't wearing a full body suit, that was another lady.  I just wear good
old riding tights, t-shirt or a polo shirt.  Had a great time too.

The ride was challenging and fun.  The people were great along with the
weather.

Home again in Colorado, it suppose to snow on Thursday.  UGH.

Debi