sport saddle questions

For someone that is used to riding in an all purpose english saddle, would I
need my stirrups set back on the endurance model sport saddle? The horse is
not gaited and I post. Also, has anyone ever heard of a sport saddle soring a
horse? I am a featherweight. I do understand that some people don't like the
"wide" feeling of the seat. If I have another saddle not work out I'm going
to be institutionalized. Maybe Carla can strip down and do a "saddle dance"
in the front yard or something.

                                        Shelly