swanton project results

Hi guys,
Just an update to those riders that participated in the research project at
the Swanton Pacific 100.  Barney and I finally received the last of the lab
results this week, so I'm working on getting them together to send out to
the riders.  I thought the riders might like to see where their individual
results were in relationship to averages and other riders, so as soon as I
can format all that together into something legible (which I'll get done
this weekend), I'll start printing out reports and mailing them out to the
riders.  I'll also send along some literature to help them interpret the
results a bit, or I'll try to circle anything unusual (high enzymes, etc).

Analyzing the data as a whole and getting anything sensible out of it will
still take some time, I don't expect to have those results for awhile yet.

I know not everyone is on ridecamp, so if those of you who are could forward
this message on to the participants who aren't, I'd appreciate it. If they
have any questions, they can email me at suendavid@worldnet.att.net.

Thanks!

Susan Garlinghouse