Free'n'Easy saddles go to California

Hi all,

I hope nobody minds this "commercial", but my partner Les Spark and myself -
and a selection of Free'n'Easy saddles - are going to visit Lari Shea on
Ricochet Ridge Farm on the Mendocino Coast in mid October. We will be on the
road from San Francisco to Lari's place (near Fort Bragg) on 12 and 13
October and would happily call in on anyone interested in a demo/trial of
the saddle. Please email me as soon as possible if you would like a visit.
Alternatively you could come and join a group demo at Ricochet Ridge Farm on
Monday 16th (for details please contact Lari Shea
<larishea@horse-vacation.com> - if plenty of interest there might be group
demos on Saturday and Sunday as well).

Cheers!

Agneta (Pallinder)